- Finger Painting at six years old.
- Formal Painting – Four years college
- Then, decades of study, discipline, and exploration.
- Managed, directed and curated a non-profit gallery on Newbury St. Boston (1993-203) Other artists and the Public-they became my teachers.
- I was lucky enough to find a great studio space in Framingham, MA: Fountain street Studios.
- Now, I am returning to everything I know:
- Fingerpainting, cut outs, digital photography, oil abstract painting, acrylic paints, found objects, contributions from “art history” , and a large desire for serious playfulness.
…Contiuing to EXPLORE the boundaries of abstraction. Abstract Painting, Painting Collage, Found Objects, and Digital Collage